About our SMC plastic inspection manholes supporting with the pipes
The manhole ring of the inspection well adopts the inner ring groove to place the T-shaped rubber strip to form a rubber ring to prevent the running and jumping of the inspection manhole cover. Third, in order to prevent the displacement of the wellhead of the inspection well, three bolting points distributed at 120 degrees are also set on the outer ring of the inspection well. By fixing with the embedded bolts, the displacement of the well ring is avoided and the anti-theft performance of the well ring is improved.
Features of our SMC plastic inspection manholes
1. Green and energy-saving
First, no waste gas, waste water and scrap materials are produced in the manufacturing process. Secondly, the waste glass fiber reinforced SMC molded plastic inspection manhole can be recycled. If burned, only carbon dioxide and water will be produced without other harmful gases. It can produce a combustion value of 40000kj/kg and can be used as an energy source.
2. Strong anti-corrosion ability
raw materials are unsaturated resin and glass fiber, with stable chemical properties. It is resistant to almost all diluted acids, bases, alcohols, oils and gasoline, as well as municipal wastewater.
3. The flow resistance is small
the inner wall is very smooth, and the resistance of the liquid or gas flowing inside the tube is very small, ensuring the smoothness of the transport medium and increasing the flow rate.
4. High wear resistance
When transporting ore mud or river water with high sand content, the wear resistance is twice that of steel pipe.
5. Safe and non-toxic
No heavy metal salt stabilizer is added during processing. Even when the waste well is completely burned, only CO2 and water vapor are formed, and no toxin is released. It is suitable for cleaning the water supply well.
6. Reliable sealing
The joints are automatically heated and welded, 100% sealed and leak free.
7. Good flexibility
Its elongation at break is as high as 350%. In addition, the pipe-core joints are made by shrink-foil butt welding, which makes them integrated and the whole pipe well has greater flexibility.
8. Simple construction
Compared with cement pipes and other plastic manholes, it not only saves a lot of raw materials and reduces cost, but also is convenient for transportation and on-site installation, which drastically shortens the construction period and greatly saves construction costs.
9. Long service life
It can serve for 50-70 years.
10. The overall cost of the project is low
The overall cost is about 50% lower than that of the steel well, and 15%-30% lower than the concrete pipe well.
Classification of SMC inspection chamber manholes
1. According to the drainage system, the SMC inspection chamber manhole are divided into sewage, wastewater inspection wells and rainwater inspection wells.
2. According to the setting site, the SMC inspection chamber manhole are divided into: municipal drainage inspection wells and construction community drainage inspection wells.
3. According to the setting position, the SMC inspection chamber manhole are divided into: starting wells, straight-through wells, 90-degree elbow wells, three-way wells, and four-way wells.
4. SMC inspection chamber manhole can be divided into pipeline height: falling wells and non-falling wells.
Main accessories for our SMC plastic inspection manholes supporting with the pipes
1. Variable (different) diameter joint: the joint who changes the size of the pipe at the same time as the pipe material.
2. Inner and outer diameter conversion joints: the joints of the pipe material are changed when the size of the pipe is the same.
3. 0-45 degrees angle bend: change the direction of the pipe interface.
4. Saddle joint: Connect the outlet pipe when opening a hole in the wellbore.
5. convergence joint: convergence out of the house management, will become more less.
6. The size of the hole opener: 75, 110, 160, 200, 225.